About Glade Run
Glade Run is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that provides autism, mental health, cultural, and educational programming to children and families through residential and community based offerings across Western Pennsylvania.
Services include residential treatment for children ages 8-21 in need of a structured therapeutic environment; St. Stephen’s Academy, a licensed private school offering ASD programming and direct positive behavior interventions and supports for youth in grades K-12; community based mental health services for children, adults and families; and therapeutic animal and horticulture programs through Glade Run Adventures.
Glade Run is an Autism Friendly Organization, a United Way partner agency, Joint Commission (JCO) accredited, and is Sanctuary certified by the Andrus Institute.
Founded as an orphanage in 1854, we are proud to stand behind 162 years of building a brighter future for children and their families.
To see real testimonials from some of our employees, view our talent acquisition brochure.
Click below to view our New Hire Incentive bonus of up to $500 for new employees hired after March 1, 2016!
Click here to learn about our New Hire Incentive Bonus!
Work for a company that cares and get a bonus! If you are hired and meet the qualifications it may be worth up to $500! It may be worth up to $1,000 for Teachers, Licensed and Credentialed Outpatient Therapists, and Licensed and Credentialed School Based Therapist-Mental Health Partnership. See the details below.
In our on-going efforts to recruit, hire and retain qualified direct care staff, we are offering a New Hire Incentive Bonus program for being hired in certain positions. The bonus will be given to newly hired employees who have accepted a part time or full time position as a Therapeutic Staff Support Worker (TSS), Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC), Mobile Therapist (MT), Licensed and credentialed Outpatient Therapist (OP) or Licensed and credentialed School Based Therapist-Mental Health Partnership (SBT-MHP) or a full-time Family Based Mental Health Professional, Blended Case Manager or Teacher.
Here is how the program works:
- If you are hired in one of the positions listed above, after 30 calendar days of employment and your necessary background clearances are finalized you will be given $200 (for Teachers, OP or SBT-MHP $500) subject to the eligibility requirements.
- If you are in the position of TSS, BSC, MT, OP, or SBT-MHP after six months of employment, you will be given an additional $300 ($500 for OP or SBT-MHP) provided you have one (1) active case, and meet the other eligibility requirements.
- If you are in the position of Family Based Mental Health Professional or Blended Case Manager after six months of employment, you will be given an additional $300 provided you are working full time and meet the other eligibility requirements.
- If you are in the position of Teacher after six months of employment, you will be given an additional $500 provided you are working full time and meet other eligibility requirements.
This New Hire Incentive Bonus program is applicable for newly hired employees who begin employment after March 1, 2016 (excluding Teachers, OP, and SBT-MHP). This New Hire Incentive Bonus program is applicable for newly hired Teachers, Licensed and Credential Outpatient Therapists or Licensed and Credentialed School Based Therapists-Mental Health Partnership who begin employment after April 1, 2017.
- Glade Run Lutheran Services reserves the right to change or discontinue the program at any time.
- A complete list of eligibility requirements can be found at the Human Resources Department.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug and Tobacco Free (Worksite/Workday)