Work for a company that cares and get a bonus! If you are hired and meet the qualifications it may be worth up to $500! See the details below.
In our on-going efforts to recruit, hire and retain qualified direct care staff, we are offering a New Hire Incentive Bonus program for being hired in certain positions. The bonus will be given to newly hired employees who have accepted a part time or full time position as a Mental Health Worker, Therapeutic Staff Support Worker (TSS), Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC), Mobile Therapist (MT) or Nutritional Services Department (NSD) Staff or a full-time Family Based Mental Health Professional or Family Based Case Manager.
Here is how the program works:
- If you are hired in one of the positions listed above, after 30 calendar days of employment and your necessary background clearances are finalized you will be given $200, subject to the eligibility requirements.
- If you are in the position of TSS, BSC or MT after six months of employment, you will be given an additional $300 provided you have one (1) active case, and meet the other eligibility requirements.
- If you are in the position of Mental Health Worker or NSD after six months of employment, you will be given an additional $300 provided you have been scheduled and worked within the last six (6) months, and meet the other eligibility requirements..
- Only newly hired employees who begin employment after March 1, 2015 are eligible for the New Hire Incentive Bonus program
- Glade Run Lutheran Services reserves the right to change or discontinue the program at any time.
- A complete list of eligibility requirements can be found at the Human Resources Department.
Glade Run is an Autism Friendly Organization; a United Way partner agency, Joint Commission accredited, and is Sanctuary certified by the Andrus Institute. Glade Run is also drug and tobacco free and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more or to apply, visit:
or call 724-452-4453, extension 1050.